Saturday, May 20, 2017

Party of Five ruins everything

Sorry for my lack of posting to all one of you who read this blog (Hi, Kendall!). I have been caught up in the whirlwind that is Party of Five - now on Netflix! I am somewhere in season 3 and I think I like it? But I also don't? I guess what I'm saying is I don't have strong feelings either way, which makes writing a review about it hard, but it also makes it difficult to review other things when I have the mediocrity that is Po5 swimming around in my noggin. Here is a list of things I have watched and started (but not finished) reviews of since I've started watching Party of Five:

-First Period (2013) - this was a rewatch, a review requested by Kendong. I have mixed feelings on this one
-Train To Busan (2016) - Korean zombie movie. Loved it.
-Riverdale season 1 - I actually just binge watched this last night into today. I have lots of thoughts on this one!

So yeah. I'll get back on this eventually. I think my interest in Party of Five is petering out so I can just forget about it and move on. Soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment